Bromance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bromance Guild

Forum for the lost saga guild, 'Bromance'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New guild officer! check notices for more information!
Film script is complete, Audition now! Find out more in events section!

Lexifer here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexifer

Lexifer here Empty
PostSubject: Lexifer here   Lexifer here EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:06 am

yo lexi here

its quite weird how i got here, i just clicked the [No Preference| Quick Join] button then i ended up in a recruitment battle.. and then luckily i passed.

so anyways, i dont know what i should main or what other characters i should focus on

right now, im enjoying playing reaper, its lvl 28.. guess its most likely gonna be my main

25 cowboy
22 sapper
17 berserker
17 ice mage
15 taekwon
14 lightning mage
etc

i just play my free heroes so im not sure, any suggestion would be helpful.. thanks

so about me, i love to play games.. and my dream was to create my very own game.. lol pretty funny, but im ended up being a computer programmer coz of that dream..

so its a bit long, gonna be boring to read so ill end here.. play with you guys in game, ciao
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

Lexifer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexifer here   Lexifer here EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 am

Haha, it's not boring at all and there's nothing wrong with long? (fack i'm a pro rhymer).

Funnily enough i don't think that anyone has actually entered any of my recruitment battles with the actual intent of trying out with bromance, so don't feel bad about that, i'm sure everyone in bromance is glad that you did though Razz

Reaper is good, there's a few people in the guild that main or use reaper consistently, i know that wildman24 has a perm reaper and i think nerdytaco/Aaron/Iewsmeele does too.

Cowboy is always an excellent support and survivor. Sapper is personally one of my favorite classes at the moment, being my highest exp wise Smile

As to suggestions? Any one that you enjoy playing is the best one for you to play Razz

I respect that you are a programmer, i wanted to be a programmer for a long time and i also had that dream of creating a game, i hope one day everyone in bromance will be enjoy your game! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bromance.all-up.com
Lexifer

Lexifer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexifer here   Lexifer here EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:39 pm

oh thanks, im kinda wondering if its too long..

so anyways, i havent tried getting astro so i have no perm hero.. lets see, i might purchase astro soon. i see reaper is pretty much used, or is it not? its powerful with its air combos.

yeah cowboy is pretty cool too, its weapon skill can edge pretty well. as for sapper, its awesome.. one time, i played in a team where 4 of us are sappers, and man the enemy cant do anything. its a freaking mine field. plus double nuke hurts so bad..

and yes, thanks, i really enjoy reaper so ill main that.. i only use cowboy coz its easy even as a beginner, i can pwn pretty nicely..

we are creating an online facebook card game, it still a long way, but my designer friend rocks so i think its gonna be fun making it.. i dont mind if it becomes famous or not.. as long as we finish it, its a big achievement for me.

now getting long again.. so thanks for welcoming me here.. hope we make this forum active, and lets play some games together.. also, i am usually online 24/7 so friend me for friend bonus. if im not playing, im fishing or being pwned when my tackle box is full.
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

Lexifer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexifer here   Lexifer here EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:47 am

Hahaha, tackle box is actually a tool of satan used to annoy us! :O

Let us know when you finish that game and we will poon it up!
Back to top Go down
https://bromance.all-up.com
Sponsored content

Lexifer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexifer here   Lexifer here Empty

Back to top Go down

Lexifer here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bromance Guild :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: