Bromance Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bromance Guild

Forum for the lost saga guild, 'Bromance'

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New guild officer! check notices for more information!
Film script is complete, Audition now! Find out more in events section!

Future Hero Classes Analysis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SneakyRecre

Future Hero Classes Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am

Wondering what classes we can expect to get in the future on our english Lost Saga? I've been poking around on the Korean Lost Saga site and I've discovered some newly released hero classes that look interesting and may just add alot more depth into the game, thus making it alot more fun. I'm going to post a screenshot and explain all the heroes below via speculation, and show you their official names and tell you what I think their abilities might do.

Future Hero Classes Analysis Future10

Topmost Hero: Zorro

Future Hero Classes Analysis Zorro11

This hero uses a rapier as his weapon, and he's the only hero who can break fall like the Taekwondo Master while being struck in the air and still be able to act (Preform an air melee attack, jump, etc.). He can also do double jump like the magic classes, and instead of a dash he does a roll like the ranged classes. This hero seems fast paced, and seems like a real game changer. Most of his skills involve hitting the opponent into the air and striking them with many ariel melee attacks before finally finishing by dropping a rose on the downed opponent for more damage. His trinket skill has Zorro slash the opponent lightning fast, the last hit launching the opponent into the air. His hat skill is passive and allows him to jump off the heads of his opponents and backflip backwards. This skill looks like it'll be fun and mind-gamey. His weapon skill has him carve out a Z in true Zorro fashion with his rapier. His armor skill seems to be air usable only and has him drop a rose that hit downed and standing opponents alike for damage. His melee seems fast and technical, looks like a fun one to play when it comes out to english Lost Saga.

Right below Zorro: Chaos Daliah (This hero will be a Premium hero.)

Future Hero Classes Analysis Chaos_11

This hero appears to be an elf archer, and you'd think there'd be alot of similarities between this and Robin Hood. Guess what? Not at all. This archer likes to be a close-up physical fighter and uses a lot of fast melee strikes to combo his opponents into oblivion, he also has a skill that works like the Fire Mage's Meteor in that you can aim it where-ever you want to deliver four unblockable powerful arrows in a nice volley. His other two skills involve melee combat usage and his last skill allows him to go invisible and pass through opponents (Like a much better Shadow Assassin stealth). Overall, this hero is a physical close-up ranged type, and looks like it could be formidable in the hands of someone who knows how to use it right.

Right beside Chaos Daliah: Running Back

Future Hero Classes Analysis Runnin11

It looks like we have another up-close-and-personal ranged class, or it could be a melee class, I'm not certain yet. Despite my uncertanties about the true nature of this class, most of the Running Back's skills revolve around being physically geared. The Running Back's weapon skill has him go in an all out football charge which you can control where he goes. His armor skill involves him punting the opponent pretty far (Like a football player punting the football for a field goal), and his helmet skill has the Running Back doing a devastating shoulder charge which stuns opponents for a bit. His trinket skill has him taking a drink from his water bottle, which I assume restores some of his health. Overall I am uncertain about what exactly this character is supposed to be, but it looks like a breakthrough melee or ranged class that can bowl over campers and stalemates pretty quickly, again another game changer.

Right below Chaos Daliah: Samurai

Future Hero Classes Analysis Samura10

This class looks like a hard-hitting comboing one, and rightfully so. It seems like the Samurai can dole out many consecutive hits with his blade to leave the enemy reeling and badly damaged. His strikes are very fast and seem to have a "lunging" property on them. (Lunging as in moving forward while striking.) His trinket skill buffs him with the same thing as the Iron Knight's armor for a short period of time. (When he is hit by a melee attack, they are pushed back.) His helmet skill involves him doing some sort of uppercut, hitting the opponenet into the air where they can be juggled by more ground attacks. This skill can also hit downed opponents laying on the ground. His weapon skill has him slash over and over again infront of him for a while before doing one final slash with his sword. He stays in place while he does this. And finally, his armor skill has him deliver a painful looking sparta kick to the opponent, leaving them stunned for quite some time. The Samurai overall looks pretty much physical in nature and seems like he will be able to do hefty amounts of damage, looks like a good melee class to fool around with, or perhaps main when it comes out.

Below the Samurai: Heavy Crasher

Future Hero Classes Analysis Heavy_10

My my, what a big and scary looking fellow he is, eh? This hero rides in a mechasuit, and likes to fire powerful rockets from his suit. The Heavy Crasher looks like he'll be a big damage dealing ranged class, quite content with sitting back and raining rockets on his unfortunate opponents. His trinket skill has him sending a volley of several missles out infront of him, striking down and exploding. His helmet skill has the Heavy Crasher place a force field around him. This forcefield blocks all normal attacks and normal projectiles, and can only be broken by skills or moves that have defense breaking properties. (Like the Grim Reaper holding down the D button to do that upward slash that breaks defense.) His weapon skill has him fire several rockets infront of him in a linear path. He is able to move around while he does this via the arrow keys. His armor skill has him launching his heavily armored self into the opponent via body slam, and seems to stun or at the very least knock down the opponent. This is just what we needed, a powerful ranged class that can do some serious damage from afar very easily. My opinion on this one is that it'll be fun to play, and possibly required to break up campers and stalemates.

Beside the Heavy Crasher: Sol Badguy (This hero will be a Premium hero.)

Future Hero Classes Analysis Sol_ba10

This hero originates from a game called Guilty Gear, wherein that game Sol Badguy is one of the protagonists and weilds a sword. In Lost Saga he is mostly physical in nature, lots of his skills setting the opponents up to be juggled. He also looks like he'll be a very good edging class. This hero is also the only one in the game who can air dash. His trinket skill has him grapple the opponent, flip them up over and behind him and slam them into the ground where they'll bounce once opening up opportunites to chain into another skill or melee attacks. I am unsure what his helmet skill does, he gets a fiery aura around him. I remember reading somewhere that this makes all his normal melee attacks unblockable? I'm not sure. Sol Badguy's weapon skill has him knock the opponent into the air and strike them one more time making a pillar of fire appear and disappear quickly. His armor skill is both air usable and ground usable, but both basically have him wind up and do a falcon kick esque move where if the opponent is hit, they are stunned and fall to the downed position. Not alot to say about this hero other than he looks like he'll be really cheap with his helmet skill if I'm correct about what it does.

That's it. ^^ These are my thoughts on these new heroes and I've detailed what their abilities do and seem to do. I hope this gives you guys a good idea of what's to come, what you think about this and feedback would be appreciated!

(Note: I did not go over the Premium hero class Special Forces. This is because I am going to let you guys have a go at it and tell me what you think about the Special Forces class. (Pictured below)

Future Hero Classes Analysis Specia10
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:49 am

WOW! awesome work dude, I didn't know about any of these classes except special forces and sol bad guy, and even then, all i knew were the names.!

From what i've heard, everyone is waiting to play sol bad guy, apparently he is epic, or lots of fun to play, if he does come out as a premium it'll be a shame but i still love my current characters.

All i know about the special forces dude is that he comes from a different game which i forget the name of and he's not really a ranged class, as that massive sharp looking knife tends to hint at..

Awesome work though, this gives a great insight and explanation of future characters, are you going to add more when they get released on KLS?
Back to top Go down
https://bromance.all-up.com
SneakyRecre

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:47 am

Thanks for the feedback man, and of course I'm going to update this thread with more future heroes once KLS releases them. I'm happy to give you information about this stuff. ^^
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:18 am

Awesome! i look forward too it! i am always much to lazy to find it all myself! Razz
Back to top Go down
KikoStar

KikoStar

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 am

Lol Nice Things Comming Out But I Just Know There Gonna Change Somthing Always Like They Do On Rumble Fighter Never Keep Anything The Same -.-
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:40 am

Yeah, if they are going to change something let's hope they get rid of the premium requirement Razz
Back to top Go down
KikoStar

KikoStar

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 am

Lawl They Wouldnt Have Premium Unless The Other Way Is TO Have Total Epic Set Then upgrade It From robin to Chaos Daliah
Back to top Go down
KikoStar

KikoStar

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 am

I Can See Them Havin Premium Though So Save Them Aztros
Back to top Go down
Lexifer

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 am

heavy crasher and samurai looks badass
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:29 am

Yeah, OG did a poll on which class people wanted next, i think the highest was sol bad guy, followed by samurai, followed by heavy crasher
Back to top Go down
Lexifer

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 pm

seeing sol badguy aside guilty gear is pretty cool too.. i hope they get megaman here in lost saga too.. thatd be cool.. XD
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am

Haha yeah, i imagine he would be a fun character to play.
Back to top Go down
Lexifer

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 am

yeah its seems, now that youve mentioned it.. i think ill create a topic about what character/characters do you want to see in lost saga..
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:09 am

Great idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SneakyRecre

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Well, I know there are alot of new classes that are in the future like the Puppeteer and Pro Wrestler. I can't get much info on them at all because whenever I try to go to the Korean Lost Saga website, it immediately directs me back to OGP so I can't see any of the new classes.

Bummer. :<
Back to top Go down
CyberPhoenix
Admin
CyberPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Yeah, i tried to head there to get more info and it was all, "DENIED!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Hero Classes Analysis   Future Hero Classes Analysis Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Hero Classes Analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bromance Guild :: General :: Lost saga-
Jump to: